It was a busy offseason here at Simple Color, as we worked a lot of late nights on polishing and perfecting our new and improved Colorbooth! We’ve been offering Simple Color’s version of a photobooth for years now … but decided last year that it was time for a makeover.
With a busy 2014 wedding season comes a new-look Colorbooth … complete with some high-tech bells and whistles … and the same unique, open-air concept. From a new sleek look that fits in to any event decor, to the ability to share photos on site via email, text message, or social media, we’re so excited with what the latest version of the Colorbooth has to offer our clients!
Some of the features that we feel make the Colorbooth unique from other photobooths include:
– It’s open air. Meaning, it’ll fit as many people as you’re willing to cram in one shot.
– Guests can instantly share their images via social media, text message and email. This includes Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
– There’s no limit on the amount of shots you take. It’s running all night long, so folks can come and go as many times as they want.
– A full set of props is included for guests to get creative with.
– Customize your guests’ images with a logo or text to match your event’s decor. The booth creates two different photos for guests to share and download. There’s the individual images, and a combo image that you can customize to your event’s look.
– All images are available for full-res download within 24 hours of the event.
– You get a digital disc of all the images taken.
Here’s a few examples of the combo prints …
While we’re super excited about all of the above features … one of our favorite parts of the new Colorbooth is its look. The old booth was a little clunky with multiple light stands, electrical cords, and even the occasional bungee cord to hold things in place outdoors. The new photobooth is sleek and clean looking, so as not to detract from your event’s decor or atmosphere …
All-in-all, we couldn’t be more excited with how the booth has performed at the past few events we’ve taken it to. So if you’re interested in hearing more about the Colorbooth, what it has to offer, and how it might fit in to your event … drop us a line on the contact page, or head over to TheColorbooth.com for more info!