Looking for a way to improve your website or blog? Struggling to get more visitors to your site? Wondering what is the thing that successful websites and blogs are doing but you aren’t?
In this article, we will talk about the importance of photos and where to find the best photos for your website or blog. There is one very important factor of every online article and blog post which can significantly help you to drive more traffic to your site.
Maintaining a website and running a blog is more than just writing a text on a web page, a good article is a mix of text, photo, and other multimedia elements such as charts, videos, slides, and etc.
You need to make it a habit to use a minimum one photo in each of your online articles and blog posts. The answer is really simple – photos speak a thousand words and this is exactly what you need right now.
We are going to present you 5 powerful reasons why you need to use photography to build websites, blogs, and ecommerce sites and where you can find the best photos. Let’s start:
- Visually appealing – Having a photo make your content look visually appealing, however, this is only true if you are using the right photo to share your message. Remember, the photo should be relevant to the context of the article or blog post and should be related.
- Image search engine traffic – Photos also helps you attract new visitors and grab lots of traffic from search engines. However, in order for this to work, you need to optimize a few things such as the image description and Alt text.
- More social media shares – Let’s face it – 2018 is the year of social media and all social media lovers simply enjoy visual content. Using high-quality photos on your website or blog will not only motivate the users to share your articles or blog posts on their social media networks but it will also help you to attract new visitors and drive more traffic from social media platforms. It is really important to make sure that when your readers share your articles and blog posts on social media, the shared post should include the right photo which is, of course, optimized for social media.
- Increase the length of the article/blog post – When you use a photo within your article, it automatically helps you to make the article or the blog post look longer. Yes, it doesn’t increase the word count of the article, however, it helps the article look more detailed.
- Explanation – Photos help people see the things you are writing and talking about. For example, if you are writing something about the products you are selling online, adding a few general photos of the product will help your readers understand what your product is all about.
Now that you are finally convinced that photography is crucial for having great articles and blog posts, let’s see where you can find high-quality and high-resolution royalty photos for your website or blog.
These are some of the best websites for you to consider:
- Burst by Shopify
- Free Digital Photos
- Free Images
- Negative Space
- Barn Images
- Adobe Stock
- Free Range Stock
- Free Photos Bank
- Getty Images
On these websites, you will find amazing photos you can use for your articles and blog posts.
Websites for Beautiful and Free Public Domains Images
Finding great and beautiful photos for a reasonable price can be tricky. Here are some websites where you can find amazing and free public domains images!
Believe it or not, stock photography can be really tricky, in a way that is not good for your website, blog or online business, especially if you are not familiar with the rules, terms and conditions when it comes to using a stock image.
If you are looking for high-quality and high-resolution photos to use for your website, blog, online article, blog post, marketing campaign, presentation, and etc. you have probably noticed that there are so many photos out there, however, the best ones are usually the most expensive ones. We can fix this problem.
If you have just started your business, you can’t afford to hire a professional photographer or you simply are on a tight budget, we have the perfect solution for you – free public domains images.
We assume you are introduced to the power of images and visual contact. The human brains process visual content faster than text, as a matter of fact, it is 60.000x faster. Photos and videos create powerful emotional connections with readers, attract attention and they hook them immediately. However, the type of photos you use matters a lot. The best photos are captivating, unique, and eye-catching, promote trust and engagement. These photos retain your visitors and your target group. It has been confirmed that visuals enhance learning and communication by 89%.
Finding high-quality, unique, and beautiful photos for a reasonable price can be tricky. Luckily for you, you are in the right place. We are going to present you 5 amazing websites willed with free, incredible public domain images that will give your visual content a boost.
If you were wondering where can you find stress-free, stunning, stand-out, and no-rights-reserved photos for your content, just take a look at these websites:
- SplitShire – This is one of the most popular sites on the market. If you are looking for a lucid, vibrant, and natural style this is the perfect site for you. They divide the photos into different categories and the best categories they have are things, backgrounds, and technology.
- Gratisography – Another great site that can offer you free public domain images. If you are looking for playful and enchanting images this is without a doubt the ideal place for you. They are known for their amazing social, blog post, and header images.
- Snapographic – The style of the images they offer is striking, consistent, and spacious. Even though they have lots of photos to offer you, they are best known for nature, architecture, and textures. The photos are divided into different categories.
- New Old Stock – Looking for inspiring, timeless, and memorable public domain images? Look no further as New Old Stock is probably the best site on the market that can meet your specific needs. The photos they offer are great for presentation, blog, and social media advertisement.
- Life of Pix – This website is known for 3 best categories – texture, sea, and city. If one of these categories meet your needs, we highly recommend you to visit this site as you will find so many great photos here.
All of these websites are great for inspiration and stimulation of creativity. Don’t hesitate to check them out and see what type of photos they can offer you. Before you decide to use a certain photo, please double check the terms and conditions and make sure you are allowed to download and use the photo for free.
Other articles of your interest: online-guide-for-cc-images-2019
When you have a website, the design of it and the way that it looks is one of the most important aspects of it. The
Royalty free images are the kind of thing that people always associate with bad quality, poor resolution and an image that has been overused by